One of the most effective weight loss programs is the Bulgarian diet. It implies the mandatory implementation of various recommendations for two weeks. Rambler will tell you about the principles of the Bulgarian diet.
The Bulgarian diet for 2 weeks has a large number of positive aspects that many women might not know about. Before applying these helpful tips in practice, we strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with the following advantages of the Bulgarian weight loss system:
- a varied diet for every day;
- elimination of all kinds of substances from the body that negatively affect the work of internal organs;
- weight loss in the shortest possible time;
- improving metabolism;
- safety and versatility.
Each method aimed at weight loss has its own specific rules that must be strictly followed and not deviated from them. If you are interested in such a diet and want to test it in practice, then the first step is to find out the key principles. The long list of important rules for proper weight loss consists of the following points:
- the maximum duration is 2 weeks - this period is predetermined, you do not need to try to increase this period of time if suddenly you failed to achieve your goal;
- this technique is recommended to be used once every four months;
- if you broke down and could not follow the recommendations, then it is better to take a 10-day break in order to then return to the compiled diet;
- sugar, salt are prohibited foods that should be completely excluded from the daily diet;
- to improve the taste, of all the seasoning options, you should use only black pepper;
- remember about clean water, drink more than 2 liters per day - drink it early in the morning after you wake up, as well as before bedtime to improve metabolism;
- a contrast shower will only bring invaluable benefits by improving metabolism, which contributes to guaranteed weight loss;
- you should forget about physical training in order to avoid any additional stress on the body.
Menu for two weeks
- Monday - eat only vegetables (one kilogram), excluding potatoes;
- Tuesday - eat only fruit;
- Wednesday and Thursday - boiled egg, 300 grams of fruits and vegetables, drink a cup of coffee;
- Friday and Saturday - drink tea or coffee, eat 200 grams of boiled meat, the same amount of low-fat cottage cheese, and drink a glass of kefir at night;
- Sunday - drink only kefir (1.5 liters).